Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Day 5 - 1/2 way there !!

Pretty average day - I felt pretty spacey and hungry most of the day. I made a huge mistake this morning and started taking on lemonade before I was finished evacuating my Salt Water Flush.. not good. I would recommend that you wait until you are totally empty and done with the SWF before starting your breakfast. I am not making that mistake again.

I have upped that cayenne percentage in my tonic to get things moving during the day - as if it wasn't for the SWF in the am, I wouldn't be moving anything though the system, apparently this is common. I drink a Senna leaf tea at the end of the day to keep stuff active through the night - but it does absolutely nothing for me, but I like the taste so I will stay on that.

Getting halfway is a huge milestone, every day one day closer to the end!! Sunday can't come soon enough. I want an orange.

PS - Weight continues to fall off my body, I am going to be close to passing under 170 tomorrow. It is a bit leery to drop this much this quick.

No comments: